or 4 payments of $11.75 with
Don’t be caught with dead skin. Power Peel is not for the faint of heart. It is serious skincare designed to uncover and reveal radiant skin. This glycolic acid gel is perfectly balanced with alpha hydroxy acid to refine skin’s surface and promote cell turnover to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and pores, while aloe vera benefits the skin by providing soothing moisture and protection from further damage. Bring your skin to life. For dehydrated, dry, mature, combo/oily and acne skin types.
What it does:
• Dissolves dead skin, excess oil and build-up with 10% glycolic acid solution
• Moisture level of 3.2 pH creates keratolytic bond between dead and live skin, allowing the top layer of skin to shed
• Reveals brighter, fresher, more radiant skin
• Aloe vera and panthenol smooths, softens, and refines skin texture
What else you should know:
• This product is vegan and cruelty free
• Packaging is recyclable
• Formulated without phthalates, sulfates, parabens, mineral oil, synthetic dyes or fragrances
• Made in USA
Glycolic Acid: An alpha-hydroxy acid that boosts turnover and brightens by exfoliating the skin.
Aloe Vera: A cooling plant that moisturizes while combatting irritation.
Panthenol: Also known as provitamin B5, this ingredient conditions, moisturizes, and supports healing.
Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid , Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate
Apply 1-3 times per week at night to face and neck, avoiding eye area, allow to dry. Always follow with Hydrate Super Serum.
Pro Tip: Once a week, mix equal parts of Power Scrub and Power Peel in your hand, massage gently onto face and neck for 2-3 minutes, or until it tingles. Might not be appropriate for reactive skin.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.